HK I'm Coming !

On the 26th of December, I will fly off to Hong Kong for five days. I've been excited for it because the last time I went there was like...a year ago. Despite the hecticness of HK, it is officially my favorite city. Nothing beats the shopping atmosphere at Kingston Street.



Here are my random list of ohh-ing and ahh-ing :
1. I'm excited to see Hong Kong local designers and the high street stores, especially
2%. They had a lot of Japanese influence things going on. Plus, the high street prices are BEYOND cheap.
2. Remember that there are
Lane Crawford and Joyce outlet store in Horizon Plaza. I've heard that they low down the prices of last season's collection 'till 90% !
3. I will check the
Comme des Garçons Guerilla store. The design of it is really interesting, and so does their concept : to close down the store (yes, even if they made huge profit) after certain months (or a year? I forgot) since they had opened.
4. I will buy magazines and fashion books (maybe the Victoria Beckham book? Yes, call me superficial) there, because it's way cheaper and some magazines rarely available in Jakarta (i.e.
French Vogue)
5. Finally there's a place to wear light coat and opaque tights (I live in a place where it's summer all the time!).

so everyone, before I go I wanna say :



have a heartful xmas and fashionable new year ! !

0 comments: