Everything in One Thing

Today, my friend asked me to send her some inspirational pictures for her friend's birthday party outfit choosing. The party theme is : Chic and Glamour. Yes, I know, the theme really sounds lame, boring, and not creative. On the other side, I thought, it is a little bit fun to pick some beautiful pictures from my overload fashion folder, and send it to my friend.

So, as I was flipping through those jpeg files, I found this NYLON December/January cover picture, with Michelle Williams on it. And I think this outfit is really really beautiful. It is dressy, but casual at the same time. Stylish, but also edgy. It is really amazing that this goodness existed.

3 comments:

mareGa | December 18, 2006 at 2:18 PM

I love the way Michelle Williams looks in this picture! Gorgeous!

PT. Citra Amantosa Sejati | December 24, 2006 at 7:03 AM

totally agree. that's a very interesting dress to wear. who designed it?

btw, michelle williams? as in michelle williams the actress? that doesn't look like her at all. are u sure it's the same williams we're talkin about here?

ps: it's alexia from kafegaul. :p

Emily | December 24, 2006 at 8:26 AM

Well, I haven't figure out who's the designer of the dress ! Anyone knows?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that she is Michelle Williams the actress. She looked slightly different on the cover, though :)