That Orange Shine

After Chinese New Year, my pocket has been loaded with some cash :) So, I decided to buy this vintage Chanel patent bag. Well actually i'm not splurging myself because this bag is beyond cheap. I got this bag for only 1 million rupiahs = that's about 100 US dollars!



What I love is that :
1. It screams futuritism in a different way. Not the shiny metallics thing that flooded the Spring/Summer 07 runways, but more of a fun robotic playful kind of side.
2. That "Chanel" logo with the keyboard-ish design is too cute!
3. The bag got chains.



3 comments:

Joy | February 28, 2007 at 7:50 AM

so pretty!
so much better than the chanel bags nowadays ^0^
where did you get it? (please include the city too...)

Emily | March 1, 2007 at 3:37 PM

well, i got it from no other than my city which is jakarta :)
suprisingly, i got it from my mom's boutique - not from a vintage store (sadly, there seems no vintage stores here in indonesia)

Natasha | March 5, 2007 at 12:03 PM

sudahtua kamu lucky sekali! kalo ada yg semurah itu lagi mau dong dikasi tau.. hehe

natasha/phelangy