Letter from the Chicqual...

Finally! I have made this blog-a-blog thing among all others 8,000 fashion blogs out there. For quite a long time loving and consuming fashion, and finding many precious inspirations as well, I feel like it's nice to share my little thoughts about fashion to all of you.

About the name of the blog, I choosed it randomly from an article on The Daily. Chicqual is a 'word' that they made to use as synonym of 'chic in equal'. For example : "Irina Lazareanu is the model of the moment. She has no chicqual." Something like that. And me thinks it sounds cute.

Well, I'm not considerating myself as a style expert (or blog expert. It's my first experience of writing blogs. Still amateur at it...), so this blog may not refer to at-the-moment trend or runway looks (but I'm not anti-trend as well!). This blog is more about... my personal musings and joys of fashion.


So, let's start this wonderful blogging journey... (Gasp, writing this first post is already taking like.. half an hour)

And yes, your comments and thoughts are very beautiful to me ! !

3 comments:

Anonymous | December 5, 2006 at 7:33 PM

i love my sister! : D

Danielle | January 22, 2007 at 11:23 AM

I like your blog! And I agree...there are so many style blogs out there (including mine :) )

Emily | January 29, 2007 at 5:27 PM

thanks! yes, there are so many fun & inspiring fashion blogs to look at!